Okay...so things have been a bit busy lately, and the blog has suffered. :) Here's a quick update of the past few months.
Halloween!!! Our two ladybugs!!!
Who needs candy when they are handing out money?
Helping Daddy rake.....YEAH!"
" We didn't do it."
"Look guys! I can pull myself up!"
Emma decorating the tree with her new ornament. Boy, does this girl love pink princess stuff.
Frosting the sugar cookies. What a pair!
Ashlyn and Emma, all ready for the church Christmas program.
Emma, with "Gabriel" and the rest of the multitude of heavenly hosts.....we didn't get many great shots of her in her costume that night. We were too busy watching our little angel to take pictures. :) I do have to give my mom a thank you again.....Emma's costume is a Judy E. original, first worn by ME! Thanks for saving it mom, I know two Jones girls who will get plenty of use out of it.
" We didn't do it."
"Look guys! I can pull myself up!"
Emma decorating the tree with her new ornament. Boy, does this girl love pink princess stuff.
Frosting the sugar cookies. What a pair!
Ashlyn and Emma, all ready for the church Christmas program.
Emma, with "Gabriel" and the rest of the multitude of heavenly hosts.....we didn't get many great shots of her in her costume that night. We were too busy watching our little angel to take pictures. :) I do have to give my mom a thank you again.....Emma's costume is a Judy E. original, first worn by ME! Thanks for saving it mom, I know two Jones girls who will get plenty of use out of it.I'm hoping to get more photos up around Christmas, but just in case, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:
AWW SO ADORABLE!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! SEE YOU A couple days!!
Thanks for the update!! The girls are getting SO BIG! I LOVE the family photo of you guys....you look amazing! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment