Ok. So, it's been awhile. I thought I'd give you a quick review of the last few months. Here we go......

We visited the Hayes Corn Maze with our friends the Cains again this fall. It was a HOT day in October and we had a great time, as always.


Sammy, Em, and Andrew on top of the hay maze.

Aren't they cute? Sammy's shirt was long sleeved when she arrived, but in true
Yooper fashion, Becky and I gave her a make over using a Swiss army knife. :)


Here is
Ashlyn enjoying her Trick or Treat goodies. The girls really get spoiled by our neighbors!

Our bee and butterfly.


She was
excited to carve the pumpkin.

Jump to Christmas. This year we had a Mexican Fiesta for our Erickson Christmas theme, complete with a pinata for the kids. Here is
Ashlyn taking her turn.

Good form Em!

The Erickson cousins , getting ready to open their presents.

Jump to the Jones Christmas party. :) Here are
Makalynn and
Ashlyn snuggling up after a fun party.

Aunt Michelle and the girls.

Aunt Laura and a few of the crew. Our nephew Zack is the oldest of the
grand kids, and Laura is expecting the youngest, due July 2011.....so FUN!!

Emma, Hallie and
Makalynn.

The Jones g
rand kids, minus
Ashlyn. She wasn't in the mood for a photo session. :)

Jump to New Year's Eve at the
Blyths. The kids were settling down with some TV in James and Mandy's room.

Eli and Em. They are getting so big.

Caleb, Emma, Eli, and
Ashlyn having fun on the "
floof".
As you can see, time is flying fast and we are having fun. The Lord continues to bless us in so many ways- We have a new niece, Ellery Kristin Jones, born in January to Brad's brother Mark and his wife Amber, and another niece/nephew on the way; Our girls are continuing to grow healthy and strong, and make us smile everyday; Brad began his new electrical engineering position at Manistique Papers, Inc. last September, which has been a wonderful change for our family; I could keep this list going forever. As always, we never seem to have enough time to spend with everyone we love and miss. I consider this a blessing though- it just reminds me of how many amazing people I have in my life. Thank you all for being apart of this journey.
P.S. I'll do my best to keep up on the blog. Thanks for checking in on us.
2 comments:
YAY! LOVE IT!! KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! MISS YOU tonz!
Good to finally "see" what you have been up to! Miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment