Saturday, June 28, 2008

Emma and Momma Being Silly

Emma and I had some fun with the camera.....
CHEESE!

Smooch!

OHHHHH! Silly faces.


I'm praying, momma!

Belly giggles!!! They are the best!

I am so thankful for silly girl days with my daughter. I put double french braids in her hair for the first time this day....I was amazed she sat still that long. They looked so cute, and she couldn't wait for daddy to get home to show him.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute pics. Days at home relaxing and having fun are the best. There is nothing like them. Emma is getting so big!! I can hardly believe it!!miss you all..love ya..Melissa

Unknown said...

Love the cherry shirt! We have one for each of the girls:) I can't believe how old she is looking. We'd love to see you when you visit GR. We'll be up for Labor Day though, Addisyn will be 6 months by then.

Amber said...

HEY Jones Camp..we need some new pictures!!! Pictures of you too Brad :) :)!!!!

Amber said...

HEY--- ANYTHING NEW GOING ON SINCE JUNE??? YOU NEED TO POST SOME UPDATED PICS :) :)..its not like you are busy or anything..
love you all

Melissa said...

These are really nice pictures but I really would like to see some new ones. Your almost worse than me!! Hope you had a fun weekend...love you guys..Melissa