Engaged!!!! Lindsey and Kyle got engaged June 14th at Little Beaver Beach on Lake Superior! We are so excited for the big day and thankful Kyle let us be a part of this special event. Welcome to the family Kyle!!!
Married!!! My friend Jessica became Mrs. Jarrod Flood on June 21st in Sanbornton, New Hampshire. As you can see, it was an amazing outdoor wedding at Steel Hill Resort. What a view!!! Congratulations Jess and Jarrod!! We are blessed to have such wonderful neighbors!
Five Years!!!! Jess and Jarrod got married on our five year anniversary!!!! I was blessed to be her Matron of Honor, allowing Brad and I to spend our anniversary at a beautiful resort in New Hampshire. They had a special dance for us at the reception (and 2 other couples sharing their anniversaries). Jess even had them play the song Brad and I danced to 5 years ago at our reception. A very special surprise. I am thankful everyday for a strong, loving marriage. It's amazing how fast 5 years flies by.
We can't post without a new picture of Emma!! Here she is at Grandma and Grandpa Erickson's house playing in her new sandbox Grandpa and Dad put together for her. She loves to play outside and get dirty!
More wildlife!! We discovered this little fawn yesterday just beyond our front yard. It was so cute, all curled up!!! It even raised it's head and looked at us for a minute. We didn't want to scare it by getting too close, but I managed to get a few decent pictures. The zoom did a pretty great job. Last week we were able to see a doe with a newborn fawn in our backyard....it looked like it was just born!!! God's creation is so beautiful!
2 comments:
WOW What a weekend huh??? I cant beleive Lindsey is getting married! Do they have a date yet? You looked beautiful in your dress...Brad you looked handsome too! Happy FIVE years! I remember your wedding and how beautiful the day was also!! I also remember the view it was breath taking! Hope yoou had a nice time away. I miss you tons. Give Emma a kiss and Brad a hug :) from me! Love you all!
Those are great pictures. Congradulations to Lindsey. That is so exciting!! Happy anniversary to you guys too. What a wonderful way to celebrate you special day. Five years does go by so quickly!!! Hope you enjoyed your together time. We miss you guys. love ya..melissa
Post a Comment