Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big Girl Bed!!!!

Emma has now slept in her big girl bed 4 nights in a row!!!! She helped pick out her new bedding, and has been very excited to jump on it, lie in it, play on it, etc, but hasn't slept in it until this last week. We are very proud of her. We're planning on moving her completely into her new room in the next few weeks - making way for baby Jones! Yes, if anyone hasn't heard, we are due for number 2 in March 2009. Emma is very excited to be a big sister, and talks about sharing her crib with the new baby. (Let's hope this holds out. ) By the way....I have no idea why this is underlined, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. My computer savvy.

2 comments:

Amber said...

EMMA KAY!!! you are such a big girls! I love your new bed and the new comforter!! You are so lucky! Who got those PJ's for you? It must have been a really COOL Aunt ;o) I cant wait to see it in person! Love and miss you..give mom and Dad hugs from me. Hallie and Addi say hi too!!

Melissa said...

I love the bedding. She looks so happy on her new bed. It is always fun to play on. Not always so fun to sleep on. Hopefully it will last for you!!! She still has some time. She is so big and so cute. Can't wait to spend some time with her when you visit.love youguys