Emma and her baby tired out from the day's adventures.
Hmmm......I wonder what Daddy fed Emma.....powdered donuts??
The park was on Muskallonge Lake and Lake Superior. This day we spent at Lake Superior. The beach was beautiful stones mixed with the sand. We built a "mountain" of stones in the water, and learned what an agate looked like from some other campers who were rock hunting.
Gorgeous beach. Lake Superior was so calm.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! New pictures!! It looks like you had so much fun camping. What a beautiful spot. It is good to find some time to do that as a family once in awhile. I can't believe how blonde her hair is. It is so cute. It was good to see Brad last weekend. Sorry we didn't get to see you but I know it was a busy weekend. Thank you so much for Makalynn's birthday present. She loves her camera!!! Hope you are all doing well. We miss you and love you tons!!..Melissa
Lisa~ New pictures!! I am with Melissa YEAH!!! What a doll Emma is! Looks like you had a beautiful campsite and weekend weather!! Man do I wish those days never ended..I hope you week is going well and you are feeling well. Take care of yourself. I miss you all. How is Emma doing with potty training? Take care and have a great weekend. Love ya!
Post a Comment