Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mom and Emma Enjoying the Fall

Emma and I spent today together.....a great girls day! We took a walk around our property, playing in the leaves and just enjoying the fall colors before they are gone. The leaves fall SO fast. It seems they just hit peak color and then they are gone.

Emma running across the yard.


Here she is, showing me the fire pit.


Here we are walking the trail, looking for deer. We spooked two on our adventure.





She gets so curious.

Here she was determined to catch a leaf as it fell. The wind would pick up and it was "raining" leaves.


Emma on the trail back to the house. It always amazes me how she keeps her sense of direction.....I think she gets that from her Dad! :)

After we took a little ride on the four wheeler, we collected our favorite leaves and made some sun-catchers out of them. (Crafty, aren't we?) All in all, a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the fall weather. It looks like you two had a very fun fall adventure. Everything looks so pretty. HOpe your feeling well...Melissa