We spent last weekend down at our friends' home in Muir, Michigan. James and Mandy recently moved into their new home on the apple orchard where James grew up. It was a great weekend! Brad, James and Brad's brother Mark got a lot of hunting in, despite the hot weather. Mark's wife (our sister-in-law) Amber came over on Saturday with our two nieces Hallie and Addison. So, Mandy, Amber and I spent the day playing with Hallie, Addison, Emma and Eli (James and Mandy's son). It was wonderful to see the kids spend time together. They played so well!!!!
The view at our house as we left for our trip. I LOVE the fall colors! God's creation is absolutely breathtaking.
Eli and Emma sharing some raisins in their pajamas.
Hallie and Emma playing outside. The weather was so warm!!!
Hallie and Addison. Addison found Mandy's flip-flops and was walking around in them....so cute.
The great hunters! Brad, James and Mark. Despite all the hours in tree stands, no deer were taken this weekend. I think I can safely report that they had a great time anyway.
1 comment:
Lisa- Awesome pictures!! The leaves on the trees are so AMAZING and then gone so quick! I love fall and it upsets me that is has to go so fast because I do not like winter :-). Isn't it fun to spend time outside together just enjoying the outdoors. Hallie and Addison would stay out all the time if I let them. It is so refreshing to just let the housework go and actually enjoy it with them! I had a blast at the Orchard and really wish we could do it again when the weather is a bit cooler ;-)..I enjoyed seeeing you all and look forward to November when you make it back down. Give Em a big hug and yourself too. Love you all.
Post a Comment