Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Pictures

I thought I'd just put a few new pictures up to show you what we've been up to lately. Stay tuned for pictures of Baby Jones arriving February 27, 2009 via scheduled C-section. Please pray all goes smoothly, and that Baby arrives healthy. I will try to have pictures up as soon as I can.

Brad on his new toy. He couldn't stand it anymore, and bought himself a used snowmobile to bomb around on in the winter. He's been having fun exploring the trails from our house.

Okay....so here are some preggo pics of me with Emma. This was last Sunday before we left for church.



Em loves to kiss, hug, and talk to my belly. As she says, "I'm going to be a GREAT big sister."


A few weeks ago, Brad was tightening up a few of the stools to get the "wiggle" out of them, and of course Emma wanted to help. She pulled out her new tool set she got for Christmas (thanks again VanEerden crew), and was able to dig right in. It was so cute to watch them. She LOVES to work with Daddy, and even chose the right tools for the job.



What a hard working pair.





2 comments:

Amber said...

Aww so cute! you look so good Lisa! I am so eager to see pictures of baby- it is going to be so hard for me not to be able to hold him or her...We will be praying all goes well!

Melissa said...

Hey Lisa,
Very cute pictures. I love the ones of Emma helping Brad. YOu look so good. I was hoping we would get to see preg. pics of you. I can't believe only a couple days away. We will be anxiously awaiting to hear!!! We will be praying for you and baby!!!