Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snow Anyone?

So....we had a bit of a thaw, which of course got me into "spring fever" mode. Realistically, I knew it wasn't going to last, and it didn't. The past 2 weeks have been crazy with snow. The highways up around Munising were closed for days.......down here, we could have driven on the roads had we been crazy enough to want to. So, I guess we are still in the southern "banana belt" when you consider the surrounding area. :)

Brad and Emma in the front yard. She loves to help him plow on the four wheeler. Here, they were getting ready to plow and he finally convinced her to sit on the snowmobile. It wasn't running of course. The noise scares her too much.


Emma on top of her mountain.

Better perspective? Spring will come.....right?

1 comment:

TriciaLynn said...

I can NOT believe that on Friday there is going to be another Jones are cute at this one! Miss you! Good luck!