Emma is so much fun. Everyday I'm amazed at what she says, how she thinks and her overall imagination. She is very independent at times, and wants to make her own decisions about her clothes, how to wear her hair, what she eats and how she eats it, you name it. (I never imagined I'd be arguing with a 2 year old about clothes!) This morning, she was in rare form....
She's showing me how she licked her fingers clean after eating her toast....so she didn't need to be wiped up anymore. :)
This was her outfit today. She insisted on wearing her swimsuit, but refused to take off her "fancy undershirt." And of course, her slippers are on her feet at all times. So, this is the overall look that resulted......I love it! There are definite benefits of not having to leave the house - no need to argue about fashion choices! Here she is "just checking on Ashlyn, momma."
No comments:
Post a Comment