It's hard to believe we've been home over a week now. Ashlyn is doing really well and Emma is just in love with "the sister". We are so thankful for our little girls.
Ashlyn and Dad relaxing together.
Awww.....don't I wish that was real sleep. :)
This was the first time Emma held Ashlyn. You can see how proud and excited she is.
Our last moments in the hospital before the trip home. We had such wonderful care at the hospital, I was little nervous to be on our own, but once we got home it was SOOOO nice. Ashlyn was so tiny in her carseat! I sat in the backseat with her - I just wanted to be close. It was a beautiful sunny day to drive home after 2-3 days of heavy snow, closing the highways. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and excitement over our new addition to the family. We are truly blessed.
1 comment:
Oh I want to hold her sooooo bad! She is precious. I have tears in my eyes. I love babies- I cant wait to see you guys and meet miss Ashlyn. I am glad things are going well. We miss you all so much. Send my love to Emma too. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment