It was so nice to spend time with Keri, Becky and Jason, and let the kids play. It really helped the time without Brad go by fast.....I did feel a bit guilty, having fun without him. :) He, Dan, and Keri and Dan's son Hunter, would have loved to be able to hang out with the gang too. Next time. Growing up together, Keri, Becky and I never thought of the day we'd be moms, watching our kids play.....wow, what a blessing! Now, I'm packing up the girls and heading to the airport to pick up Brad! We made it!! Let's pray his flight is on time and he's not too jet lagged.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Fun with Friends
My friend Keri and her daughter Holland are back in the U.P. from Colorado to visit family. The girls and I were able to spend some time with them, along with the Cain family the past few days. The kids played so well together....we had a wonderful time.
Andrew getting to hold Ashlyn for the first time.
Here is Holland with her Grandpa Mike, Keri's dad.
Andrew....aka Prince Charming.
Holland and Emma.....the girls had tons of fun dressing up and chatting on their phones. :)
Sammy......aka The Princess with the Purse
Here they are all settled in watching Cinderella.
The whole gang! What a crew of blondies....except for Miss Ashlyn with her dark hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you had tons of fun. Kids love playing with other kids. I am so happy for you that Brad is coming home tonight. Hope everything goes well with him getting in on time. Enjoy being together again. love you guys.
looks like you had fun!! So glad that Brad is home now! ope all is going well with you! Love ya!
I cannot believe how BIG Emma is getting! She looks so much like you and Ashlyn looks like Brad. What a good mix!
Post a Comment