Ashlyn sleeping away. She is getting so big....she smiles and interacts so much more now. BUT, she's still my baby. :)
First campfire of the year!!!!! It was nice, family time the night before Brad had to leave.
We took out Em's water table, and boy does she love it! Can you tell?
Bubbles anyone?
Brad and Emma spreading the straw over the grass seed. We have quite the large lawn.....let's hope it grows after all of Brad's work.
AHHHHH, the treat after a long day. The girls and I went up to my parent's place, along with our friend Jessica and had a great time over Memorial Day. Jess and I, Lindsey and Kyle did some kayaking down the Indian River, and even got out on the pontoon boat with my parents. It was beautiful!!! Unfortunately, Brad was in France working hard. The girls and I are certainly missing him, and are counting the "sleeps" until we get to pick him up at the airport. Back to work.....missing my hubby.....what a week....and it's only Wednesday!

1 comment:
very cute pics. I can't believe how big Ashyln is already getting she is so cute!!! I looked at the pics of the girls on that website they were so cute. We can't wait to see more. Makalynn loved the pic of Emma's ice cream. She wished she was there to eat one with her.love you guys...Melissa
Post a Comment