Sunday, June 28, 2009

Many Hands Make Light Work......

.........or at least lighter work. This weekend our friend James came up to visit and help Brad work on the garage. So Brad pulled together a crew of friends, and they were able to lift and set the trusses on Saturday. It made me a bit nervous, but I always have to worry about something. :) They actually went up fairly quickly.


James on the scaffolding.

Brad, Dave, Nate, Charlie and James....lifting...




flipping.....



securing........








James and Brad working on the bracing.




It was tricky getting the last truss up there.

This was just after I had delivered lunch.



Sunday morning, James and Brad started the Tyvek.
Another great weekend- a big job accomplished with the help of many. Thanks again to James, Nate, Dave, Charlie, Nathan and Richard for spending part of your weekend helping us.






1 comment:

Amber said...

WOW!! I think this should be a guest house for us to stay in ;o)...don't you think Lisa?? LOL
Seriously looks so HUGE!! I would love to have one to put all our stuff in. hope you are doing good! Miss you all hugs and kisses