Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Visit from Jones Camp South

Brad's cousin Nate, his wife Jessica, and their daughter Kayla came up from their family cottage in Boyne City to visit us for a night. Kayla and Ashlyn were born only nine days apart, so it was a ton of fun to see them together. The weather wasn't the best for their visit, but Jess and I got to do some wine tasting/buying, and we went to see the lighthouse in Gulliver. We mainly got to spend some time together, hanging out with our girls.


Kayla and Ashlyn Jones!! Kayla is so cute and smiley.

What a pair.

Look how little they are on that big ol' couch!


Nate and his little girl....



Ashlyn, Jessica and Emma. Emma warmed right up to both Jess and Nate. They even played Candyland and Chutes and Ladders together - Emma's favorites!

Jessica introducing the girls. :)

Here Jess and I had the girls talking. :) It was so fun to see how they would just look at and follow each other. They were both very interested in putting their hands in their mouths, babbling....standard 4 month old behavior. Too cute!
Nate and Jess - thanks again for spending part of your vacation with us. We loved having you here, and hope you enjoyed it too. We'll have to come your way next time......I'm sure Jess and I can find some wineries around Boyne!!! :)





No comments: