February 27th Ashlyn Beth turned two years old. It's hard to believe our baby is turning into this amazing little girl. She has SOOOO much energy, and expression, and emotion, and well.....she's just amazing. :) We were so thankful that Grandma and Grandpa Dryer were able to come up and celebrate Ashlyn's big day with us.

Grandma Dryer and Emma, helping Ashlyn with her Hello Kitty cake.

"I'm two!" She can't hold her fingers in the standard 2 position, so her grandpas taught her how to use both hands.

First thing she did when she opened her new purse was walk over to Grandpa and say, "I need money". Smart girl. :)

She is Daddy's girl - no doubt.

Thanks for the presents everyone!
I hope these videos work. I took them just the other day when she got a package with more presents from our family in Grand Rapids. She was so exicted!! It's hard to get good video of her because she always wants to get behind the camera and "see momma, I wanna see". In the last video she had put on all the clothes she was given- too funny.
Thanks again for all the gifts and love!!!!
2 comments:
OH MY WORD SHE IS ADORABLE!!! I love it! I love hearing her little voice! Miss you all!
So cute Lisa! Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment