Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Latest Happenings.....

A few weeks ago I bought some sponge curlers......just like the ones my mom use to put in my hair when I was little. :) Well, the girls were very excited to try them out.


Here is the before shot -right before bed. Em still had her whiskers on from celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday.

The after shot. She loved her curls!!

What a big girl!


Sisters!!!!!



Em's new love is washing the dishes. I'm not complaining. :)


Brad has started to finish off our basment. I am so excited to have a home for all the toys, more room for the kids to play, and for guests to stay. :)

Brad lifting the wall between the bedroom and the "hunting room".



Brad and our friend Jake after they cut the concrete in the basement for the bathroom plumbing. Jake let us borrow the concrete saw and was a BIG help. (His saw saved our home from being covered in concrete dust.) We are blessed to have such helpful friends and family. Brad has been working steady on the basement.....I'll keep you posted on our progress. :)







1 comment:

TriciaLynn said...

So it might be a good thing that Dan is out trapping because I started to laugh at those rollers! Her curls turned out cute, not the crazy curls I always remember getting!