Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Boom, Boom, POW!

First off, I'M NOT PREGNANT. :) We are enjoying our wonderful little girls, and are so thankful that God has given us two amazing daughters to raise and love......BUT, it seems that there are more than a few wonderful women who are expecting babies this year. In addition to our niece Ellery Jones being born this January to Brad's brother Mark and his wife Amber, and many close friends expecting this year, I have three very special members of my family who are blessing me with MORE new nieces and nephews this year..............










Boom! - I am so excited that my sister Lindsey and my brother-in-law Kyle are expecting their first baby this December!!!!!!! She's due right around Christmas, which will make our holiday season even more blessed this year. We were lucky enough to be down visiting them just days after they found out the great news......and you know sisters can't hide things from each other. :) So I got to buy Lindsey her first maternity shirt, that she is wearing in this photo.




Kyle - I love this face. :)







Boom!- Brad's youngest sister Laura and our brother-in-law Ty are expecting their first baby- A BOY!- this July!!!! I am so thankful I was able to be at Laura's baby shower and share in all the excitement with her! Laura - you honestly "glow", and I can't wait to meet baby DeWitte!







POW!- TWINS!!! Yep, that little belly is the temporary home to two more little miracles!! Brad's sister Melissa, and our brother-in-law Justin will be welcoming two more to their clan this fall, for a total of five!! As Melissa told me when she shared the big news, God is full of surprises. Love it!






Sisters sharing such a special time.















So, as you can imagine, we have a lot to be thankful for......that's a total of 5 new nieces and nephews in one year!!!! As I prayed for Ellery before she was born, I'll be praying for these babies and their families -each one is a gift, and I pray they all grow strong and healthy!!

















1 comment:

Trisha said...

Wow that's a LOT of babies!! Congrats to Lindsey! How exciting!!