Saturday, October 29, 2011

Where Did Summer Go?

Hi all! Yep, we are still alive. I just took a blog break..... I promised myself the blog would be fun - not work. The last few months it was feeling like work, and blogger kept messing things up when I'd give it a try............but here I am again! We had an amazing summer/early fall of fun with friends and family. We have welcomed 3 new babies into our family - Weston DeWitte, Eli and Ella VanEerden - and are waiting for baby girl Boyd near Christmas. Let's see....Emma learned to ride her bike without training wheels...... Ashlyn has become amazingly verbal and tries hard to do everything her sister does...... the mill Brad worked at closed (thankfully has now reopened) leading Brad to a new job in Munising at Neenah Paper, Inc...... and I've been busy with all that goes along with being a working mom/wife. Life is amazing and God continuously blesses us with his love through all the ups and downs. The pictures below are just some recent highlights......hope you enjoy!! We love and miss all of you that are not near us!!!!!!!!





Ok....so this picture just makes me giggle. Brad canned vension for the first time with the help of our friend Jake. He was quite proud, so I took a picture of his finished product. The background says it all. :)
Ashlyn and Caleb in the barn at the orchard during our latest trip to see the Blyth family.



Emma on the tractor. Sure, playing on farm equipment is safe, right?













Emma, Eli, Caleb and Ashlyn with Brad's doe.



Proud of their daddy.





Grrrr! The mighty hunter shot her in the head because the doe gave him no other option .....I guess this is a cool thing. :)





Cruising in the bronco!!






My beautiful sister (and niece) at Straits Lake......love that place.



Cousins!!








Emma's first homecoming as an Emerald Explorer - she came home with her face painted so cute!



Emma's first day of school!!!





Daddy's girls


The Jones girls.



Emma - our big kindergartner!!


































No comments: