The Jones girls, ready for a small shopping trip to Escanaba with Grandma Erickson. We actually all got dressed and out of the house!!!!! I was proud.

These next few pictures are all of Ashlyn this last week. She is so much more alert...is starting to "relax" and let her legs lay straight instead of staying curled up all the time... she has tears now, so many changes in just one month.
All tuckered out in her carseat. 

I had a mini photo shoot with her, trying to get a picture for announcements. It's so hard to capture the cute expressions you see all the time. Emma still loves her to death and constantly wants to touch her and kiss her. Ashlyn is still sleeping more soundly during the day, but I'm trying to bug her enough for her to sleep better at night. :) What a mean mom! All-in-all, things are going really well.
4 comments:
SO SWEET!!! She is beautiful just like her mom and sister!!! I can not wait to hold her- my heart can not take it any longer!!! I love you all!
She is beautiful Lisa! Can't wait to meet her. Looks like things are going well. Take it easy! Enjoy every minute of it!
I can see Brad in her now :) So glad that things are going well for you. I miss you and have been thinking about you lots! You look fabulous, too!! Let's have a phone date when you have a chance. Love you, babe!
Both of your girls are just BEAUTIFUL! And so is their mommy :) I can't believe it's been a month already! Time does fly way too fast...
Post a Comment