Friday, May 22, 2009
Sneak Peak
I took the girls to get their pictures taken this week. We went to a wonderful photographer who works out of her home. She did a fantastic job with both girls, and I can't wait to see the proofs. Here is the link to her blog (www.photoartbyjenn.blogspot.com) where she has a "sneak peak" posted....I LOVE what she has up there already!! Like I said, I can't wait to see all the proofs. I'll let you all know when they are ready and post a link if I can. I'm sure I'll have trouble deciding what pictures to choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Lisa! I am so glad that you saw your sneek peak and even more happy that you posted a link to it so that your family can view your beautiful girls as well!! I am working on the rest of your proofs and will be in touch soon!
Thanks!!
Jenn
Oh Lisa, you are going to have a tough time picking. Those two pictures are amazing. Your girls are beautiful. I'd love an updated picture of Emma for our fridge, especially if it's that cute.
Miss you girl!
Post a Comment