Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!


Sometimes this blog format seems to change the rules on me....I have no idea why the pictures are aligned they way they are, and I can't get rid of the big spaces between the pictures and the captions....I'm just going to go with it. :) We had a wonderful Easter weekend! In true UP fashion, the day before Easter, we needed winter coats and hats at the egg/candy hunt, and by the next morning, we could go to church with just sweaters......gotta love it! Here is the weekend in review. :)













Ashlyn at the candy/egg hunt













































Emma, Ashlyn and some of their friends.













































Coloring eggs. I think Ashlyn had all of hers cracked before the process was over, but she didn't care.














Saturday night, right before bed. Time for some beauty sleep with their curlers in!






Easter morning, and the hunt was on!




Enjoying their new coloring stuff from the bunny!







Em with some of her friends at church, practicing for the program before the service.







Home from church, all dressed up.








The Jones Girls.





































No comments: