Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Just Love My Girls....

I just had to share a couple pictures of Emma and Ashlyn. I get so many great moments on camera, and I really wish I could post them all, but these two photos really make me smile. First, we have Emma and her new found love of washing dishes......she dumped the dishwater, and well, you see what happened. We both got some great giggles out of how wet and soapy she got. Notice the pink dishpan......you've never seen a four year old so excited about a dishpan.


Next, you have Ashlyn, who loves to take her clothes off and wear whatever she decides to put on.....lately she has had a thing for the tutu and Snow White skirt combo. This is how she came out of Emma's room the other day......it reminded me of a princess/professional wrestler combo, with her bare belly and sparkly bracelet pushed up past her elbow to show off her "pipes"......the socks top it off.


I just LOVE my girls!!!!



























1 comment:

Amber said...

OH WOW! How stinkin cute! Love you girls! Ashlyn- yo are just like Addison :o) always dressing up! Miss you both see you soon though. Cant wait for you to meet Ellery!